JCPenney Associate Kiosk is an online route of employees to human resource management. Its a system composed of payroll, scheduling and training. All the employees need is to have their own account. If you are an employee of JCPenney, get your own account now. For those who already have an account, read below on how to sign in to your page.
Sign in Process of JCPenney Employee Kiosk
1. All worker should just look at the Homepage of the website at http://www.jcpassociates.com.
2. Any time on the Homepage, click on the “Login” button that you can find under the site.
3. There might be a prompt which will ask for the employee’s login facts. Should you still don’t come with an account, you might like to click on the enrollment link.
4. For those who presently have an account, simply key in your own login details and will also be given to your individual web site.
There are many features offered by this system. You can find them below:
Features of JCPenney Employee Kiosk
1. You could use the site conveniently. It is possible to surf the entire menus and locating the services with no trouble.
2. The info workers enter is protected because it is protected by SSL or secure socket layer. The SSL is linked to the https. That’s the reason you cannot key in any credit card information on a website with no https. So in short, safety is another option that JCPenney Employee Kiosk guaranteed all of the worker.
3. It solves many issues related to technology and Human Resource. Each staff with account can link straight to any HR information the appropriate such as pay stubs, sick leave, benefits, schedules online and much more.