Windows Live Hotmail is among the best webhost companies that people register because it’s free. There are many pros that you can gain from the service such as using other Microsoft services and gain 5 GB free storage space.
For those who have an account and lost their password, you can reset it through the website. The process is very simple and everyone can do it. If this email address is really important, read the steps. If not, you can always create another one.
How to Reset Lost Hotmail Password?
1. Open your web browser and find your direction to the hotmail internet site at www.hotmail.com.
2. Secondly, seek for the link which says “Can’t access your account” and check out it. It is easy to discover it displayed on the site underneath the login fields.
3. Key in the email address you will have and enter in the character you observes (known as Captcha). Click the next button.
4. Pick out the option that claims you ought to reset your password. Find the alternative “Email me a reset link” if you ever enter a different option email on the subscription procedure. Nevertheless, if you do not possess an alternate email, you can choose the “I can’t use any of this options’. And after that click Next.
5. When you have option 1, open the email address you have entered in the application procedure as a replacement mail. This is certainly once you have look into the message which shows “We’ve sent a password reset link to these email addresses”. Click the link you find in the email so that your another Hotmail ID password will reset.
What Things to Need?
- A computer that has an internet connection.
- A higher browser to access the website.
Sign in to Hotmail once you have reset your password and you can now use it.