If you are looking for a free email service, Gmail is one f the best choices. It has many cool features for millions of users to enjoy also for free. One of the best maybe is the Mail Fetcher at www.gmail.com. You can manage your multiple Gmail accounts by only using one account to centralize the emails you receive daily from other accounts. To setup your primary account, you can follow the steps below:
- Log into Gmail first using your main account where you need to coordinate your other accounts.
- Next, press the “Setting” weblink that you can get near the top left part of the page. Hit as well the “Mail Setting” url.
- Afterward, press the “Accounts and Import” button. Moreover hit the “Add POP3 Email Account” tab.
- Enter the email address you wish to be the alternative and next select the tab “Next Step”.
- And next enter additionally the password of your own secondary email address and then click the “Add Account” link.
- Select the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and click the “Next Step”.
- You also have to include a indicate name on your secondary email address after which proceed to the second step by clicking on again “Next Step”.
- You ought to hit the “Send Verification” and do not forget to confirm your secondary email account. It’s essential to click this link which contains the confirmation email to be able to state that you could have automated your account with your primary Gmail account. All of the emails forwarded to your alternative email account is going to be delivered to the main account. If you reply, the secondary email ID will likely be presented in the “From” area.
Sign up for Gmail if you still don’t have an account for your own. Do not miss the chance now.