Tag Archives: my florida county

What are the Options to Pay Child Support in Florida if Unemployed?

Child support is a serious law in Florida State. All parents who did not receive the legal guardianship of their children must pay child support to the other ex-partner. If not, the law will get you into the jail. You … Continue reading

Posted in Finance | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment